Terms of service
Welcome to the FRANK GRANATO IMPORTING ™ web site, which is located at Granatos.com™ (the “Web Site”). The following Terms of Service (“TOS”) contain the terms that govern your use of the Web Site and Granatos.com™ Service (as defined below). These TOS describe your rights and responsibilities and what you can expect from the FRANK GRANATO IMPORTING ™ Service. Use of the FRANK GRANATO IMPORTING ™ Web Site constitutes acceptance of these TOS. Granatos.com™ is a Trademark of FRANK GRANATO IMPORTING ™.
FRANK GRANATO IMPORTING ™ reserves the right to add, delete and/or modify any of the terms contained in this TOS, at any time and in its sole discretion, by posting a new agreement on the FRANK GRANATO IMPORTING ™ Web Site. If any modification is unacceptable to you, your only recourse is to not use the Web Site and the Granatos.com™ Service. Your continued use of the FRANK GRANATO IMPORTING ™ Web Site following posting of a new TOS on the FRANK GRANATO IMPORTING ™ Web Site will constitute binding acceptance of the changes.
- 1. The FRANK GRANATO IMPORTING ™ Service. FRANK GRANATO IMPORTING ™ provides a number of Internet-based services through the Web Site (all such services, collectively, the “Granatos.com™ Service”). One such service enables users to create customized merchandise, signs, magnetics, bumper stickers, and banners (collectively, “Products”). FRANK GRANATO IMPORTING ™ users may create and purchase individual Products for their own use.
- 2. Use of the Web Site and FRANK GRANATO IMPORTING ™ Service.
- 2.1 Eligibility. FRANK GRANATO IMPORTING ™ will only knowingly provide the Granatos.com™ Service to parties that can lawfully enter into and form contracts under applicable law. If you are under the age of 18, but at least 13 years of age, you may use the Granatos.com™ Service only under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who agrees to be bound by these TOS. The Granatos.com™ Service is not intended for children under the age of 13.
- 2.2 Compliance with TOS and Applicable Law. You must comply with all of the terms and conditions of these TOS, the applicable agreements and policies referred to below, and all applicable laws, regulations and rules when you use the Granatos.com™ Service and the Web Site.
- 2.3 Your License to Use the Web Site and the Granatos.com™ Service.
- (a) FRANK GRANATO IMPORTING ™ solely and exclusively owns all intellectual property and other rights, title and interest in and to the Granatos.com™ Service and Web Site, except as expressly provided for in these TOS. For example and without limitation, FRANK GRANATO IMPORTING ™ owns the trademark Granatos.com™(TM), the copyrights in and to the Web Site, and certain technology used in providing the Granatos.com™ Service. You will not acquire any right, title or interest therein under these TOS or otherwise.
- (b) FRANK GRANATO IMPORTING ™ grants you a limited revocable license to access and use the Web Site and the Granatos.com™ Service for its intended purposes, subject to your compliance with these TOS. This license does not include the right to collect or use information contained on the Web Site for purposes prohibited by FRANK GRANATO IMPORTING ™; to compete with FRANK GRANATO IMPORTING ™; create derivative works based on the content of the Web Site; or download or copy the Web Site (other than page caching). If you use the Web Site in a manner that exceeds the scope of this license or breach this TOS, FRANK GRANATO IMPORTING ™ may revoke the license granted to you, AND PURSUE ANY OTHER LEGAL COURSE OF ACTION PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE STATE OR FEDERAL LAW.
- (c) This Section 2.3 does not pertain to your intellectual property rights. For information regarding your intellectual property rights, please see Section 4.1.
- 3. General Rules.
- 3.1 Prohibited Use. You may only use the Granatos.com™ Service as expressly permitted by FRANK GRANATO IMPORTING ™. You may not cause harm to the Web Site or the Granatos.com™ Service. Specifically, but not by way of limitation, you may not: (i) interfere with the Granatos.com™ Service by using viruses or any other programs or technology designed to disrupt or damage any software or hardware; (ii) modify, create derivative works from, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any technology used to provide the Granatos.com™ Service; (iii) use a robot, spider or other device or process to monitor the activity on or copy pages from the Web Site, except in the operation or use of an internet “search engine”, hit counters or similar technology; (iv) collect electronic mail addresses or other information from third parties by using the Granatos.com™ Service; (v) impersonate another person or entity; (vi) use any meta tags, search terms, key terms, or the like that contain FRANK GRANATO IMPORTING ™’s name or trademarks; (vii) engage in any activity that interferes with another user’s ability to use or enjoy the Granatos.com™ Service; or (viii) assist or encourage any third party in engaging in any activity prohibited by these TOS.
- 3.2 Prohibited Use Promise. By using the FRANK GRANATO IMPORTING ™ Web Site, you are promising that you are not using the Granatos.com™ Service or the Web Site for any of the Prohibited Uses.
- 4. Use of Your Content. You do not lose ownership of the Content that you design on, or upload to, the Web Site. By uploading Designs to the Web Site or creating Designs with FRANK GRANATO IMPORTING ™’s design tools, however, you grant the following licenses to FRANK GRANATO IMPORTING ™: the nonexclusive, worldwide, transferable, sublicensable right to copy, crop, reproduce, publicly display, and distribute the Design in advertising, marketing, samples, and promotional materials for the purpose of promoting the Web Site and Products; and the right to make modifications to your Design as FRANK GRANATO IMPORTING ™, in its sole discretion, finds necessary to achieve the above listed purposes.
You may remove the Content you designed at any time, and you retain any copyright and other intellectual property rights in that Content. If you choose to remove Content that you designed or uploaded and notify FRANK GRANATO IMPORTING ™ of your intention to terminate the licenses described in the above paragraph, those licenses will terminate, except that FRANK GRANATO IMPORTING ™ may fulfill all orders that are in any way derived from that Content placed prior to notice of termination and may continue to use said Content in marketing and promotional materials.
- 5. Reservation of Rights.
- 5.1 Monitoring. FRANK GRANATO IMPORTING ™ reserves the right, but does not assume the obligation, to monitor transactions and communications that occur through the Web Site. If FRANK GRANATO IMPORTING ™ determines, in its sole and absolute discretion, that you or another FRANK GRANATO IMPORTING ™ user have breached or will breach a term of these TOS or that such transaction or communication is inappropriate, FRANK GRANATO IMPORTING ™ may cancel such transaction or take any other action to restrict access to or the availability of any material that we may consider objectionable, without any liability to you or any third party.
- 5.2 Modification of the Service. FRANK GRANATO IMPORTING ™ may modify the Granatos.com™ Service at any time with or without notice to you, and will incur no liability for doing so.
- 6. Submissions. When you submit questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, message board postings, material submitted via web forms, contest entries, communications or any other information (“Submissions”), you grant FRANK GRANATO IMPORTING ™ permission to use such Submissions for marketing and other promotional purposes, including the right to sublicense. You agree that FRANK GRANATO IMPORTING ™ will have no obligation to keep any Submissions confidential. You will not bring a claim against FRANK GRANATO IMPORTING ™ based on “moral rights” or the likes arising from FRANK GRANATO IMPORTING ™’s use of a Submission. This Section does not apply to your Content that will appear as part of your product that you use in connection with Granatos.com™ Service.
- 7. Representations and Warranties.
- 7.1 Mutual Representations and Warranties. You represent and warrant to FRANK GRANATO IMPORTING ™ and FRANK GRANATO IMPORTING ™ represents and warrants to you: (i) that you or it has the full power and authority to enter into and perform under these TOS, (ii) the execution and performance of your or its obligations under these TOS do not constitute a breach of or conflict with any other agreement or arrangement by which you or it is bound, and (iii) these TOS are a legal, valid and binding obligation of the party entering into these TOS, enforceable in accordance with their terms and conditions.
- 7.2 By You. You represent and warrant to FRANK GRANATO IMPORTING ™ that, your use of the Granatos.com™ Service and any order that you place with FRANK GRANATO IMPORTING ™: (i) will not infringe the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, right of privacy, right of publicity or any other legal right of any third party and (ii) will comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations. You further represent and warrant to FRANK GRANATO IMPORTING ™ that: (i) there are no claims, demands or any form of litigation pending, or to the best of your knowledge, threatened with respect to any of your Content; (ii) FRANK GRANATO IMPORTING ™ will not be required to make any payments to any third party in connection with its use of your Content, except for the expenses that FRANK GRANATO IMPORTING ™ incurs in providing the Granatos.com™ Service; (iii) the use of any instructions, formulae, recommendations, or the like contained in your Content will not cause injury to any third party; and (iv) your Content does not contain viruses or any other programs or technology designed to disrupt or damage any software or hardware.
- 8a. Disclaimers and Exclusions.
- 8a.1 DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. FRANK GRANATO IMPORTING ™ PROVIDES THE WEB SITE AND Granatos.com™ SERVICE ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. FRANK GRANATO IMPORTING ™ DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE WEB SITE, Granatos.com™ SERVICE OR ITS USE: (i) WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, (ii) WILL BE FREE OF INACCURACIES OR ERRORS, (iii) WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR (iv) WILL OPERATE IN THE CONFIGURATION OR WITH THE HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE YOU USE. FRANK GRANATO IMPORTING ™ MAKES NO WARRANTIES OTHER THAN THOSE MADE EXPRESSLY IN THESE TOS, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- 8a.2 EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES. FRANK GRANATO IMPORTING ™ WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES RELATING TO LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR LOSS OF GOODWILL) ARISING OUT OF, RELATING TO OR CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THE Granatos.com™ SERVICE, BASED ON ANY CAUSE OF ACTION, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- 8b.1 LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. EXCEPT FOR A BREACH OF A PARTY’S REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES UNDER THESE TOS OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR INDEMNITY OBLIGATIONS UNDER THESE TOS, IN NO EVENT WILL THE LIABILITY OF FRANK GRANATO IMPORTING ™ EXCEED THE VALUE OF SIGNS RECEIVED OR SERVICES RENDERED. THE VALUE OF SIGNS OR SERVICES ARE LIMITED TO THE STATED VALUE ON THE FRANK GRANATO IMPORTING ™ WEB SITE OR AS STATED BY AN AUTHORIZED FRANK GRANATO IMPORTING ™ AGENT.
- 9. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold FRANK GRANATO IMPORTING ™ and its employees, representatives, agents, affiliates, directors, officers, managers and shareholders (the “Parties”) harmless from any damage, loss, or expense (including without limitation, attorneys’ fees and costs) incurred in connection with any third-party claim, demand or action (“Claim”) brought against any of the Parties alleging that you have breached any of these TOS through any act or omission, including but not limited to any claim that your content infringes or violates the legal rights of any other party. If you have to indemnify FRANK GRANATO IMPORTING ™ under this Section, FRANK GRANATO IMPORTING ™ will have the right to control the defense, settlement, and resolution of any Claim at your sole expense. You may not settle or otherwise resolve any Claim without FRANK GRANATO IMPORTING ™’s express written permission.
- 10. Termination.
- 10.1 Termination. FRANK GRANATO IMPORTING ™ may suspend or terminate your use of the Web Site or Granatos.com™ Service if it believes, in its sole and absolute discretion, that you have breached a term of these TOS.
- 10.2 Survival. Notwithstanding Section 10.1 above, these TOS will survive indefinitely unless and until FRANK GRANATO IMPORTING ™ chooses to terminate them
- 10.3 Effect of Termination. If you or FRANK GRANATO IMPORTING ™ terminates your use of the Web Site or the Granatos.com™ Service, FRANK GRANATO IMPORTING ™ may delete any Content or other materials relating to your use of the Granatos.com™ Service on FRANK GRANATO IMPORTING ™’s servers or otherwise in its possession and FRANK GRANATO IMPORTING ™ will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so.
- 11. Notice. All notices required or permitted to be given under these TOS will be in writing and delivered to the other party by any of the following methods: (i) U.S. mail, (ii) overnight courier, or (iii) electronic mail. If you give notice to FRANK GRANATO IMPORTING ™, you must use the following addresses: Salt Lake City, Ut.. sales@Granatos.com™. If FRANK GRANATO IMPORTING ™ provides notice to you, FRANK GRANATO IMPORTING ™ will use the contact information provided by you to FRANK GRANATO IMPORTING ™. All notices will be deemed received as follows: (i) if by delivery by U.S. mail, seven (7) business days after dispatch, (ii) if by overnight courier, on the date receipt is confirmed by such courier service, or (iii) if by electronic mail, 24 hours after the message was sent, if no “system error” or other notice of non-delivery is generated. If applicable law requires that a given communication be “in writing,” you agree that email communication will satisfy this requirement.
- 12. Dispute Resolution. All disputes arising out of, relating to or connected with these TOS or your use of any part of the Granatos.com™ Service will be exclusively resolved under confidential binding arbitration held in Salt Lake County, Utah before and in accordance with the Rules of the American Arbitration Association, by a sole arbitrator applying Utah law (without regard for conflicts of law principles). The arbitrator’s award will be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under these TOS will be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to these TOS, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise. Any action to enforce an arbitrator’s award will be brought exclusively in a federal or state court located in Salt Lake County, Utah. Each party hereby irrevocably submits to the personal jurisdiction of the Federal and Utah State courts in Salt Lake County. By entering into these TOS, you hereby irrevocably waive any right you may have to join claims with those of others in the form of a class action or similar procedural device. Any claim arising out of, relating to or connected with these TOS or your use of any part of the Granatos.com™ Service must be asserted individually. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Section 12, either party may seek equitable relief, including, without limitation, injunctive relief and specific performance, without the requirement of posting a bond or other security or proving money damages are insufficient, from a court of competent jurisdiction.
- 13. Miscellaneous. These TOS will be binding upon each party hereto and its successors and permitted assigns, and governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Utah without reference to conflict of law principles. These TOS will not be assignable or transferable by you without the prior written consent of FRANK GRANATO IMPORTING ™. These TOS (including all of the policies and other Agreements described in this TOS, which are hereby incorporated herein by this reference) contain the entire understanding of the parties regarding its subject matter, and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements and understandings between the parties regarding its subject matter. No failure or delay by a party in exercising any right, power or privilege under these TOS will operate as a waiver thereof, nor will any single or partial exercise of any right, power or privilege preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other such right, power, or privilege. You and FRANK GRANATO IMPORTING ™ are independent contractors, and no agency, partnership, joint venture, or employee-employer relationship is intended or created by these TOS. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these TOS will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of these TOS, all of which will remain in full force and effect.